Thursday, November 26, 2015

People are more creative than persons

Anyways for the past few days I've been observing Vi Hart's increasing descent to insanity  (lol jk) thinking less for myself, and doing more observing. I notice that different people often are in thought trenches. Like the same people always think about the same things. You think you're being original but actually what you're thinking about is actually very normal/common for you. Jason Silva is always talking about the same things that are important to him. He's all about hacking consciousness, ontological engineering and flow state and also a bit of reflecting on the nature of romantic relationships. At first you watch it and you're like woaaaah but then it goes on for longer and it's kind of the same main idea but with different details and you're like k, what else? Other things, I just realized that I don't remember what Hank and John Green actually talk about these days. Well Pizzamas just started and the two videos so far have basically been talking about what's going on in their lives and then pizzamas advertising. But them two are all about understanding. That's kind of their thing. Vi Hart is like, idek. Sometimes I feel like she stopped trying. She just doesn't give a yay. Which is cool. She's cool and she's a frickin genius but she also feels, erm.... idk, I guess she sort of reminds me of myself in a lot of ways, except she's that much better. She seems to have that sort of bs-everything attitude and I'm not sure if I like that or not? In her, or in myself. I mean, it seems to work out for her, for me, idk.

1 comment:

  1. I'm confused. What did the post's title have to do with the post itself?

    ReplyDelete